Monday, February 26, 2007

Oldies but Goodies

I'm really missing my Nikon and hope to have it back from the service center soon. I'm also missing nice weather. It was so blah today!
I can't wait for sunshine. I would love to take James Ryan for a walk but lately it's been too yucky outside. We're really looking forward to spring! For now I'll share a few photos taken before I was a blogger.

This was taken in the fall at Ang Cottone's baby shower. Seriously, Ava and Declan are gorgeous! I miss them...



This one is me, James Ryan, and Billy B. Billy is such a great kid, he is so kind to everyone and just loves James Ryan. This was in September, it was one of the first times and James Ryan and I went visiting after we left the hospital. We went to Nan's, she took this photo. It was a beautiful day.



This is at the end of August, a few days before my due date. My Mom and I thought that it would be fun to play with the new camera and do a maternity 'photo shoot.' It was fun and I'm really glad we did it. It don't have a lot of photos of myself very pregnant. For the most part, I really enjoyed pregnancy, at least the first 40 weeks. It got really old when I was late and everyday became the longest day of my life:)

Obviously Jim was not into the maternity photo shoot. He thought it was a dumb idea. He is supposed to be kissing my belly here but he felt like an idiot and couldn't keep a straight face. I know it's because my parents were there because he kissed my belly all the time when I was pregnant. Anyway, I still think this is a cute shot.



I know most of you know this photo, but I love it so much that I'm posting it anyway. This was taken at the hospital the day after little Jim was born.

No comments: