Saturday, February 17, 2007

Crazy fun weekend!

Just a quick post. My Mom and Dad and I have a lot to do today! We really need to go grocery shopping, I'm almost out of rice cereal and the fridge is looking pretty barren. Our friends Ricky and Cara are coming over for dinner tonight. Hopefully my Dad will make a fire, we haven't had one all week because my Dad was working a lot.
My Dad says that he and Ricky are both giving up drinking 'in the house' for lent so they need to drink the leftover wine from my baptism brunch tonight. I don't know, sounds like an excuse to party to me....I'm not judging though.

Tomorrow we're going to NYC to celebrate Grandma Sue's Birthday with her! Woot, we're going to party like rock stars!



Hope you are all having a crazy-fun weekend like me;)

Love,

James Ryan

No comments: