Saturday, February 10, 2007

Good times, sad times...

Good times
I'm so excited to celebrate James Ryan's baptism this weekend, he'll be baptised tomorrow after 11:30 mass. He's going to look really cute in his outfit and we just got home from a nice dinner with family in town to celebrate with us - James Sr., Julia, Francis, Harold, Samantha, Andrew, and Steven. Jim cooked for hours yesterday to prepare for our feast tomorrow and we're looking forward to a nice day.



Sad Times
I am so sad to report that Farley is gone...
Unfortunately, he got out on Sunday when we left for our road trip and we didn't realize it until we gt home on Tuesday night. I've been looking all over for him, hanging flyers, talking to neighbors, calling the shelters, etc., and no luck yet:( He was around until Tuesday, I spoke to many people who saw him around the neighborhood on Tuesday evening. No sightings since then though.
I feel so guilty, sad, and depressed, and I'm still hoping that somehow he'll find his way home soon. It's just been so cold and he's never really spent time outside. It's hard not knowing where he is and if he's okay and I can't bear the thought of him suffering in any way. I feel responsible since I was the last one out on Sunday:( I'm so upset and depressed about this, it's been difficult for me to keep it together.
Anyway, I could really use some prayers, positive thoughts, etc., for his safe return.

No comments: