Monday, February 19, 2007

Our little miracle...

FARLEY IS BACK!!!!
Do you believe it? He was gone for 2 weeks and I was really losing hope and starting to accept the fact that he was gone.
Friday before work, I hung new 'missing cat' signs because the first batch that I hung were destroyed in the ice storm. This time I made indestructible signs, laminated pages on on top of fluorescent poster board.
We got a call on Saturday that he may have been sighted a few streets away but it was a false alarm, it wasn't him. Then I got a message yesterday from a woman who said she thought Farley had been sleeping on her patio for a few days. We were in NYC when I listened to the message and to be honest, I didn't get my hopes up since none of the other calls led to us finding him.
On the way back from NYC, Jim dropped me off at the woman's house and as I walking up to ring the doorbell, I saw Far curled up and asleep on a chair on her patio! I couldn't believe it! I walked right up to him and picked him up and he meowed a licked my hand.
He seems happy to be home. He's a few pounds lighter, but seems fine otherwise.

I'm a so so happy to have him back!

No comments: