Friday, February 16, 2007

Are you ready for some serious sweetness?









Welcome to the World Luke Joseph!
Born today.
8 lbs, 8 oz.
Look at him, he is pure perfection...
Lots of gorgeous hair, perfect lips, and the cutest little nose I have ever seen.

Congrats Ang and Joe!








Ok, James Ryan looks like such a meatball next to Luke:)
Luke felt like a feather when I held him, I can't believe that his birth weight was 1 lb 1 oz more than my chubby boy's! Babies really grow at light speed.
I can already tell these two are going to be trouble:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Little Jim, You look so big next to Luke!! Before you no it you two will be getting in to trouble like Lisa and Ang used to. No jumping on the beds. It looks like Luke has already beat you in the hair department. Love You Aunt Tara