Friday, February 16, 2007

I love this boy!!!!

At five months, he is already full of personality!



I love his silly litltle laugh.
He thinks I'm so funny and I love that.
He is seriously strong-willed. If he wants (or doesn't want) something, he'll let you know. He can't talk yet, but believe me he is very good at communicating his preferences.
He likes people.
He loves to learn, he is always taking everything in. He seems very analytical...hmmm...Dr. James Ryan Trakis. It has a nice ring:)

1 comment:

Steven Trakis said...

I cannot believe little farely is back....unbelievable he definetly had to feast on some mice....thats chill.....Anyway LJ is the man and the little tike is growing up so fast....soon enough his uncle will be bringing out to the bars meeting chicks and hanging out talking about the Mets