Saturday, January 6, 2007

We really enjoyed our baby's first Christmas!

We took a trip to Miami to see Andrew graduate! We thoroughly enjoyed spending time with family, and also hanging out at home, decorating our tree and making fires. Here are a few cute photos - Christmas Miami style, my baby bear, and our tree.

One of my resolutions for 2007 is to really work at improving my photography. I'm a little overwhelmed right now. I'm trying to gain a better understanding of capturing correct exposures, learn how to use my new DSLR, and learn Photoshop at the same time. Who new photography was so technical?? Look for improvement in my photos this year, and feel free to leave constructive criticism in the comments section of the blog if you know anything about photography. Thanks:)





1 comment:

Samantha said...

James Ryan, you are a cutie in that XMas picture, I can't wait to see you again.