Monday, January 15, 2007

Lots of exciting things going on this week...

Jim has a meeting at the New York Athletic Club tomorrow to discuss his proposal to provide PT at the Club. He's been working very hard and we are so proud of him!


James Ryan and I went gown shopping with Aunt Tara tonight. She looked gorgeous in the dresses that she modeled. We can't wait until the November wedding...I seriously need to start a countdown. Riviera Maya here we come:)



A few things to report from James' doctors appointment today - he did as well as can be expected for getting 4 shots. He didn't cry very much and I didn't cry at all (last time he really screamed and I shed a few tears). He's 16.5 lbs (75th percentile) and 26.75 (90th percentile!) inches, so he's a big boy. I think he'll be bigger than Jim eventually and bigger than me in about 2 months:) We got the go-ahead to start solids so he'll start on rice cereal later this week and fruits soon thereafter.


Back to work for me tomorrow so I may not have time to blog for a few days. Have a great week everyone!


No comments: