Friday, January 26, 2007

This boy catches on quick...

I decided to *teach* James Ryan how to drink from a sippy cup this week. Well, I guess he was ready, he showed me that he didn't need to be taught when he started drinking from it on his own immediately. Look at this boy! Is he a genius or what?




His Christening outfit arrived yesterday. I love it, it is seriously cute! Here he is wearing his Christening hat with his PJs.








Ok, I have to run...lots of not so fun things to take care of. I am super stressed today. Have you ever had one of those days where you get nothing accomplished even though you've been working all day? I've had 72 of 'those days' in a row and it's starting to get to me.
I won't go into the annoying details of the things that I've been trying to take care of, but I may feel a little better if I vent...here goes...



Dear Philadelphia Parking Authority, YOU REALLY SUCK! EVER HEARD OF CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE??? I'M NOT PAYING $338 FOR A TICKET THAT I NEVER GOT, ON A CAR THAT I NEVER OWNED. STOP SENDING ME THREATENING LETTERS!

Dear Internal Revenue Serice - Your customer service is horrible too...however, you don't win the prize for worst customer service ever. The Philadelphia Parking Authority has you beat, hands down.

Ok, vent over, I'm not crazy.
I'll end this post with a verse from the Serenity prayer...just in case anyone else is having one of 'those days.'

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

*************************************************************************
PS - God (if you're reading), I know I can't change the fact that James Ryan has *cranky time* from ~ 4-7 everyday, but if you can make it stop I would really, really appreciate it.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

James Ryan - Tell your mom we don't complain when they have "cranky time" or "get mad at dad time" or "going to work time". Parents, all they do is complain, they should remember how cute we are, even when we are cranky. Anyway, when is your christening? Email me the details, I can't wait to see how cute you look in your new outfit.