Tuesday, March 11, 2008

{Sweet} 6 months!

Introducing little miss Kiley....

Isn't she so sweet? I LOVE photographing babies that are 6-7 months, they are so adorable and expressive and they can't crawl or run away!

Kiley's Daddy and I go way back, we went through 9 years of Catholic school together! When we were in second grade, all of the girls had a crush on Kiley's Dad, we (yes me included) used to ride our bikes to his house and hang around waiting for him to come outside (yes, I was/am a complete dork). Anyway, I think miss K will follow in her Daddy's footsteps, all of the boys at school will be crushing on her:)



Also, Jim and I have exciting news....I don't want to share it here just yet because it's not 100% official and I don't want to jinx us:) Sorry to keep you in suspense, I'll share soon though!

No comments: