Monday, March 3, 2008

Our Monday

James Ryan and I were out and about today running errands and taking photos. I put his Easter on him for some photos. He was originally wearing his adorable Easter pants, however, he decided ot wear them in the bathtub {which I forgot to drain} before we made it out:( So all of you will have to wait until Easter to see the pants.

I have to say that with James Ryan, my vision and the actual photo always look completely different. For example, I envisioned this photo where James Ryan would sit on the suitcase and hold the balloons. Silly, silly me:)


Footloose?


I'm enjoying the eye contact here, however, I'm not sure about the hat...I think it's too small. I love the 'No Trespassing Sign,' and don't worry we weren't trespassing, we spoke to the owner about taking a few photos on the property.



One more...


Hope you're all having a fabulous week, I went to the DMV today (so fun with a toddler:) and I have jury duty tomorrow I'm hoping
my week will be on the up-swing after tomorrow.

No comments: