Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Luckiest...

We are having one of those weeks where things are going so well that I’m waiting for something to go wrong. I know I shouldn’t think that way; it’s not productive, so I decided to channel my OCD thoughts in a more positive direction. I started thinking of ways to give back or pay our good fortune forward.

One small thing that I’m doing is donating to a great cause, Habitat for Humanity. My photography services will be auctioned off at the upcoming Women’s Build Gala and Silent Auction. I’m really excited to be a part of the cause!

I’ll be thinking of other ways to give back…any ideas? Leave a comment!

If you’re wondering about our good news, here’s one thing that I am particularly proud of - Jim is going to be published!

He has been working on a paper detailing the results of his research on injuries in pitchers. He received word this week that his work will be published in the American Journal of Sports Medicine!

Our other big news….I can’t spill all of the details yet, but here’s a big hint, I bought this book last night because I think we’ll need it:)



Also, if you know anyone who may be interested in renting a lovely 2BR/2BA condo with a loft and a community pool in Deptford NJ, let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have I told you lately that you are wonderful and I love you?

Love always,

Your K-C,

AMCB

Matt Colip said...

Lisa! Your blog is awesome! I didn't know you could put music to blogs..very cool! Congrats on the "secret"...must be nice.
Cheers,
Matt