Saturday, January 12, 2008

A little too 'rustic'

I'm always on the look out for fun locations with character and interesting textures to photograph. I love to photograph children at of old, sometimes forgotten places. Something about the old vs. new, weathered vs. fresh, I love the contrast.

Sometimes I spot locations that I think will be great while I'm driving. The other day James Ryan and I checked out one from my drive by list and I must say that it wasn't good rustic, it was icky rustic. Guess I won't be taking clients there:-)

Here it is - icky rustic....



I did a little scouting today and found a new location that I'm excited to try, no photos yet though, the little guy was asleep.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yuck, what WAS that? Old barn?

Lisa said...

An old faliing down house.

I love old barns and old doors, they're my favorite,