Monday, January 28, 2008

Lisa Trakis dot com is LIVE!

Check out my new site~

lisatrakis.com

I still have a few tweaks to make. My web design co. has to send me a file to change the text color on the 'Contact' page.

Please let me know if you see typos, grammatical errors, or other issues. I want to it to be perfect when I announce it on my photography blog.
Can someone test the contact page...I've heard that it's not working but it seems ok on my screen aside from the text being too light.
**Also, the background color is supposed to be a 'coffee with cream' color...I've heard from some people that it is bright aqua. If you don't see coffee with cream, let me know, and also let me know if you have a MAC or a PC...I'm trying to figre out why people are seeing different colors.

Let me know what you think.
Thanks:)

No comments: