Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Under the Weather..

James Ryan is sick. Nothing major, he has a cold, so he's stuffed up and coughing and not sleeping very well. We're all a little tired today, hopefully he'll sleep well tonight.

Look at these lashes ~


Yesterday, we went shopping and LJ got some new duds at baby GAP. Then Laura and Chris stopped by to see him, James adores his Aunt Laura!



We finally had nice weather today, figures I had to work:( We did go for a quick walk when I got home, it was nice. My spring fever is in full force now so I hope the warm weather is here to stay.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That first picture is so amazing! Did you take it?

ttsc said...

feel better soon BJR, we can't wait to see you, I'll be in LI on the 28th, when will you be there? I'm going into the city next week I think.

Lisa said...

desperate housewife -
Thanks! I did take the photo.
I converted it to black and white to show off his lashes:)
I have a long way to go with my photography, but I'm slowly getting better.