Saturday, March 10, 2007

Off to the flower show we go!

James Ryan had lots of fun yesterday. Here he is getting ready for his first train ride.


We took the train into Philadelphia, James Ryan loved looking out the windows. He also enjoyed all of the city sights and the colors at the flower show and the Reading Terminal Market. I practiced my photography, I was practicing depth of field, specifically photos with a very shallow DOF where one object is in focus and the background is blurred. Here's what I cam up with ...




Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

ttsc said...

great photos, you're getting really good! you can do sams photos for her bday next year! you'd be so proud of me I worked out three times this week!

Anonymous said...

Looks like me and mommy did a good job picking out an outfit for you at the Children's Place. You look to cute all dressed up. Aunt T