Monday, May 19, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...

James Ryan loves shoes, Dora the Explorer, and airplanes this week.
Tonight we were picking up a few things at Target and he made (yes, my toddler is my boss)me buy him green boots and a Dora the Explorer airplane toy. I bet you he is going to want to wear these boots all.the.time, rain or shine:)


At least we found a fun mural wall that matches the crazy boots for a photo-op:}

On another note, we are getting excited to move into our new house, we're thinking about decorating, and I do me we {believe it or not Jim does have an opinion on these things} are leaning toward the black/white/&bright color schemes in Pottery Barn this season.



The Pottery Barn Catalog is always stunning, I don't know how they do it. We only have a few Pottery Barn pieces and I honestly don't think that their furniture is great quality for the amount that they charge...but I drool all over the catalog and try to replicate some of the looks creatively {and frugally}.

No comments: