Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My apologies for slacking...

I have been busy.busy the past week or so and I've been neglecting this blog.
I've done a bunch of fun photo sessions lately , that's one thing that's keeping me busy.
We're also gearing up for the big move to Moorestown, we are very excited and nervous at the same time.
James Ryan has also been keeping me on my toes, some of his favorite things this week are spotting airplanes - he is obsessed with airplanes, once he hears one he has to stop and stare and point, he calls them day-days (toddler speak for airplane I guess). He also LOVES reading, he has a few favorite books, this week he is into "Go Dog Go," and the "Who's There" pop up series. He loves looking at the animals and making animals noises, he does 'quack quack', 'moo,' and 'woof woof.'
He insists on taking a book into his crib at bed time, he doesn't read it, he just wants it in there with him, too funny.
This week he also has a new obsession with school buses. I think playing with a toy school bus at Sue-Sue's sparked this, when he spots a bus, he gets very excited and shouts, 'us! us!' not sure why he doesn't say the b, but it's still very cute:)
Hope you're all having a fun week.
xo,
Lisa

No comments: