Sunday, May 6, 2007

James Ryan is 8 months old today! Can you

believe it? I can't.
We're so living in fast-forward.
The weekend is ending, I can't believe it's Sunday night.
This weekend, we went to Dazzio's on Friday to see Phil play. It was fun. Tara, Kevin, Laura, and Chris went too, Eddie was tending bar, Uncle Ed, Greg & Ang, Tommy Smith, Danny & Rochelle, and Shannon were there too. Several Physical Solutions friends were also there, and the Tiki bar was open. It was really fun.
Saturday we ran errands, went for a walk, enjoyed the weather...it was nice, and low key. Today we had a Physical Solutions event and then went for a little Sunday drive.
We checked out Wenonah, so cute, lots of great architecture. I wanna buy a house there just for fun:)






LJ is not officially crawling yet (at least in the forward direction), however, he gets around well by rolling, scooting, and crawling backwards. As you can see, he loves to walk (with assistance), anything that makes him feel grown up, he loves. He's just itching for more independence. We're in big trouble when he starts walking, he already loves to get into anything he's not supposed to. If he is surrounded by colorful, fun, seemingly interesting toys, he wants your cell phone, keys, anything but the toys:)
He has been saying "Da, da, da..." like crazy, it's so cute. I can't wait till he says Mama...I'm sure my heart will flutter the first time he says my name:)
Happy May to everyone! Tara and Kevin left for their cruise this morning, I'll be thinking about them and living vicariously through them this week:) Hmmm...Barbados, Saint Thomas, I'll be day dreaming all week.
Have a great week.

1 comment:

Helen said...

Great pictures of your son... he's a real cutie...