Friday, May 4, 2007

Busy, busy

We have lots going on these days:)


We're back home this week:)
Big News ~ Jim's practice at the NY Athletic Club will officially open for business on June 5th!! He has so much to do between now and then.

We had a lot of fun in NYC last weekend. James Ryan enjoyed his first trip to a museum and also his first trip to the Central Park Zoo! He loves animals, he was cracking up at the seals and penguins. He also sat in a high chair at a restaurant for the first time. He thought he was hot stuff! He likes doing things that make him feel grown up:)

Although we packed about a million things for our trip, we somehow forgot our stroller. You can not do without a stroller in NYC...we could have gone without anything but the stroller for a few days. Needless to say, there was a little drama when we arrived and a realized that we had to buy a new stroller. We had 4 strollers, now we have 5:)
We took the bus to the closest baby store and bought the cheapest stroller that money can buy. It is very flimsy, no 5 point harness, no shock absorption, no basket to store things in, and even I (all 5'2'' of me) have to crouch down to push the thing. I was not happy, I think I even stomped my foot once in the store. We decided to walk back to the Harmon's and as we passed countless Bugaboos and Maclarens, Jim said, "You have some serious stroller envy right now, I can tell." He knows me so well:)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Stroller envy! That should be added to the mommy dictionary. I get that all the time!