Friday, April 20, 2007

Sugar and Spice...

Fridays have become my day to visit with family and chase the kids around with my camera. Fun, fun!! Today I was prepared with bubbles and lollipops (yes, I resort to bribery) and caught a few cute shots of two little princesses.

I finally figured out how to make a storyboard ~ here's my first attempt...this could be fun!

Here are the images in full size and a few other faves (Susie, Kelly, and Nik, I will send you these on Snapfish ASAP, not tonight though, I need sleep:)





Also, I'm lovin these 2 of little miss thing...as you can imagine, she was a very willing model:) She is passing on her tiara tomorrow when the new Miss Clementon is crowned at this year's pageant.

I really like the lighting in this one...

The lighting is not very good here, but, oh the face....

James Ryan and I visited the Walt Whitman Stratford house this afternoon. It was fun to get out and enjoy the weather. I was thinking about a fond childhood memory from the Whitman house, involving my Nan, a concert, a firefly, and a tantrum. I had the urge to ride by and look at the place and I found out that they still have the summer concerts program in the yard. I'll have to take James Ryan, maybe he'll even catch a firefly and throw a tantrum:)
Enjoy the weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wLisa,
I love all the pics. They are adorable. I ordered them. I am not sure if the storyboard is going to print right. I ordered a 4x6, and it got cut off. I also ordered an 11x14 to frame, i hope it works. I also ordered a 5x7 of Kaleigh(oh the face) for Aunt Mare.

Susie