Friday, April 13, 2007

I found a few new kiddos....

to follow around with my camera! They were so sweet and cooperative and here's what we came up with...






Today Angelisa was the 'model' and Cassandra was the 'photographer's assistant.' We'll do another shoot soon where it will be the other way around.


Of course I had to snap a few of Luke, I was lovin his tiny hands and chubby cheeks today:)

I'm trying to give LJ a little break from the camera, however, I snuck a few shots of him today and had to include one of my favorites, 2 ways, which color and crop do you like better....



Nothing terribly exciting going on for now, Jim worked everyday last week so LJ go to hang with out Aunt Laura, Mom Mom & Paw, and Grandma Sue! He had a great time:)
Hoping to get some spring cleaning done tomorrow and make a Trader Joe's run, we also need to file our taxes. Exciting, huh? The forecast is looking terrible for Sunday and Monday, April showers I guess.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I think I like the second one best. His eyes seem more the focal point in that one.
Those girls are adorable!

LoriD said...

This is my first visit to your blog... your photography is beautiful. You are quite the talent! I like the b&w shot better, but they are both amazing. :-)

Angie Penrose said...

Your photos are adorable. You do great work! :)