Sunday, August 24, 2008

Back from vacation...

and hopefully back to blogging more regularly.
We had a great time at the shore last week. We didn't want to come home:-) I didn't take one photo with my camera - sorry. I took a bunch with my Mom's camera but nothing to share tonight.
We came home to a newly painted living room, it looks really nice. We chose a really fun yellow and it looks fresh and warm and sunny. I'll have to post a photo soon.
Since I hate to post without a photo, here is one a took this morning of a 6 day old little lady ~



I also arrived home to find some great news in my inbox ~
Our great friends
Courtney and Colin are parents - Welcome baby Connor!
and
Taryn and Tim also have a new baby girl - Welcome baby Ella!
I can't wait to meet the little ones:}

No comments: